megasightseeing TripAdvisor competition terms and conditions
TripAdvisor prize draw:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of
employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on the last day of each month. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter, you must leave a review for a megasightseeing tour that you have experienced.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place the following month. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winner is a £100 Amazon gift card.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified via direct message on TripAdvisor after the draw has taken place. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. Entrant’s data will be used for the purpose of running the prize draw only. The Promoter will not store any data in the running of this competition.
11. The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions.
12. By leaving a review you consent to megasightseeing using it in marketing material along with your name.
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Promoter’s Details: megasightseeing.com and megabus.com is a trading name of Midland Red (South) Limited (the “Promoter”), registered in Stagecoach Services Limited (Registered in England No. 2381778) Registered office: One Stockport Exchange, 20 Railway Road, Stockport, SK1 3SW.
15. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
17.These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.