Our connections allow you to first jump on a megabus but then use one of our local connections to get to your next destination.
Connecting megabus and East Midlands Trains at Nottingham
We’ve got new destinations available by connection via Nottingham starting from 15th October where you can enjoy the start of your journey on a megabus and then get to your final stop with East Midlands Trains and vice versa!
Travelling via Nottingham, you will just have a short walk between our coach stop on Station Street (outside Waterfront House) and Nottingham Railway station.
You’ll be able to get to the following places to/from Birmingham, Bristol UWE, Bristol and Cardiff:
- Newark Castle train station
- Lincoln Central train station
- Peterborough train station
- Norwich railway station
- Mansfield train station
- Derby Midland railway station
- Matlock railway station
We’ve got Glasgow connections which means you can now get even further in Scotland. So travel on a megabus to Glasgow and connect onto the following places:
- Fort William (Daily services on Citylink 914 and 915)
- Portree (Daily services on Citylink 914 and 915)
Our Exeter services are now even bigger with our connections with Stagecoach. So you can now get to the following places once you arrive at Exeter with megabus:
- Exmouth (Daily services on the 57 bus)
- Sidmouth (Daily services on the 9/9A bus)
- Honiton (Monday – Saturday services on the 4, 4A and 4B buses)
Travel on megabus to Coventry and then get to the following places with Stagecoach:
- Leamington, Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon (Daily services on the X18 bus)
- Rugby (Daily services on the 86 bus)
- Nuneaton and Atherstone (Daily services on the 48 bus)
Once you get to Coventry, you can then connect to even more places around the UK such as Birmingham, Sheffield, Liverpool and Manchester.
The Valleys connections
Want to explore more of Wales? Well now you can with our connections with Stagecoach. So all you need to do is hop on a megabus to Cardiff and then connect to the following:
- Caerphilly and Blackwood (Daily services on 26 bus)
- Merthyr Tydfil, Brynmawr (Daily services on X4 bus)
- Abergavenny (Monday – Saturday services on the X4 bus)
Gloucester connections are on sale now and ready and waiting for you to snap them up! Just hop on our megabus to Gloucester and then connect to the following destinations with Stagecoach:
- Ross-on-Wye and Hereford (Monday – Saturday service on 33 bus)
- Stroud (Monday – Sunday service on 63/63A buses)
If you need to get to Tewkesbury whether it’s for work or pleasure, you can use our service to do just that. So all you need to do is just take the megabus to Cheltenham and then hop on the Stagecoach 71 service to Tewkesbury.
It’s available Monday to Saturday and is ready for you to book now.
Blackpool has it all and we can get you there to explore it. So you can get on a megabus from the following locations:
- Manchester Airport
- Lancaster University
Then all you need to do is change at Preston Bus Station and hop on the Stagecoach 61/68 service and you’ll be taken to the fun-filled seaside resort of Blackpool. We’re talking the Blackpool Tower, the Pleasure beach… so exciting!
We’re expanding our services even further with our connection from Leeds to Barnsley! The Get t’Leeds service will mean you can hop on a megabus from the following destinations:
Then once you’ve got off the coach at stand 1 in Leeds, all you need to do is head to stand 7 and get on the local Stagecoach X10 service which will take you straight to Barnsley. Easy peasy!
We’ve partnered with Transdev to offer a number of services from around the UK to many towns in Yorkshire.
Here’s where you can go:
All you’ll need to do is just hop on a megabus to Leeds Coach Station and then you’ll change and hop onto a local Transdev service for the remainder of your journey to explore the delights of Yorkshire.
All tickets are on sale now and ready and waiting to be booked. Mega value fares are available now!
Routes correct at time of publishing.