London bus tours for less
Book your megasightseeing.com tour today!
See London for less when you experience our non-stop bus tour, which will take you to 50 of the capital’s most famous sights in the space of just 2 hours. Prices start from just £1 plus a booking fee.
You’ll be able to get onboard one of our open top double-decker buses in central London every day of the week, every hour between 10:00 and 17:00. And you can start and end your tour from three locations:
- The London Eye
- Tower of London
- Park Lane
Why choose megasightseeing.com for your open top London bus tour?
- 2-hour tour – you’ll see all of London’s best bits in two hours
- Non-stop – we’ll take you through the city, minus the pit-stops
- Mega Value – prices start from £1 plus a booking fee, subject to availability
- Seat available upstairs – so you get a great view of all of London’s best bits
- Easy to use – just get on at your choice of three locations
- Book online - you can book online right up to time of departure
- Departures every hour – find the time that suits you best
- English Commentary – we’ll give you all the fascinating facts about London with a special appearance from Sid.
Want to know more? Check out our megasightseeing.com video.
How to book tickets with megasightseeing.com
One of the best bits about megasightseeing.com is the price. Our London sightseeing bus tickets won’t break the bank – prices start from as low as £1 plus a booking fee, subject to availability (so book fast).
Students with an NUS Extra card can also get 10% discount off the price, too!
Choose from a range of booking options:
- Pre-book your tickets online using the booking panel at the top of this page right up to time of departure.
- Book via your local megabus.com ticket agent.
- If you need wheelchair assistance, please give us a call before booking– see the note on wheelchair access below.
Just remember all tickets need to be pre-booked before the tour starts!
Download your free map for the tour today!
Please call us on +44 (0) 141 352 4444 to check availability and book your wheelchair space, before booking your ticket online. It will help us to give the best service if you call at least 36 hours in advance. Office hours are 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Need a coach to London?
Take advantage of megabus’ low cost London coach routes, from a range of UK start points:
- Manchester to London by coach
- Birmingham to London by coach
- Glasgow to London by coach
- Edinburgh to London by coach
- Oxford to London by coach
- Leeds to London by coach
- Nottingham to London by coach
- Bristol to London by coach
- Leicester to London by coach
- Liverpool to London by coach