London bus tours for less
Book your megasightseeing.com tour today!
See London for less when you experience our non-stop bus tour, which will take you to up to 50 of the capital’s most famous sights in the space of just 2 hours. Prices start from just £1 plus a booking fee.
You’ll be able to get onboard one of our open top double-decker buses in central London every day of the week, every hour between 10:00 and 17:00. And you can start and end your tour from three locations:
- The London Eye
- Tower of London
- Park Lane
Needs to knows:
From 16th February until 22nd February inclusive, tours will operate every hour from London Eye and Park Lane.
Why choose megasightseeing.com for your open top London bus tour?
- 2-hour tour – you’ll see all of London’s best bits in two hours
- Non-stop – we’ll take you through the city, minus the pit-stops
- Mega Value – prices start from £1 plus a booking fee, subject to availability
- Seat available upstairs – so you get a great view of all of London’s best bits
- Easy to use – just get on at your choice of three locations
- Book online - you can book online right up to time of departure
- Departures every hour – find the time that suits you best
- English Commentary – we’ll give you all the fascinating facts about London with a special appearance from Sid.
Want to know more? Check out our megasightseeing.com video.
How to book tickets with megasightseeing.com
One of the best bits about megasightseeing.com is the price. Our London sightseeing bus tickets won’t break the bank – prices start from as low as £1 plus a booking fee, subject to availability (so book fast).
Students with a TOTUM card (formerly known as NUS Extra) can also get 10% discount off the price, too!
Choose from a range of booking options:
- Pre-book your tickets online using the booking panel at the top of this page right up to time of departure.
- Book via your local megabus.com ticket agent.
- If you need wheelchair assistance, please give us a call before booking– see the note on wheelchair access below.
Just remember all tickets need to be pre-booked before the tour starts!
Download your free map for the tour today!
We've got a 5 star rating on Trip Advisor! And even Ferne McCann has taken the tour and loved it! Find out what she thinks.
Taking a tour with megasightseeing.com and don't want to take your bags onboard? Store your bags with Stasher.com - a luggage storage solution. Use coupon MEGABUS18 for 10% off. Find out more!
Please call us on +44 (0) 141 352 4444* to check availability and book your wheelchair space, before booking your ticket online. Customer service advisors will be available between 08:00 to 20:00, seven days a week. Enquiries concerning ticketing, payment problems, timetable, lost property and complaints etc... can only be dealt with during these hours.
Customers who are currently travelling and require immediate assistance, and any urgent wheelchair space bookings for travel within 48 hours, should call this number at any time.
*Calls to this number may be recorded for quality and training purposes. Telephone call and network access charges may apply. Please check with your service provider for exact prices.
Need a coach to London?
Take advantage of megabus’ low cost London coach routes, from a range of UK start points:
- Manchester to London by coach
- Birmingham to London by coach
- Glasgow to London by coach
- Edinburgh to London by coach
- Oxford to London by coach
- Leeds to London by coach
- Nottingham to London by coach
- Bristol to London by coach
- Leicester to London by coach
- Liverpool to London by coach