Bus from Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) to Leeds
Book your bus ticket to Leeds from Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) today
Why travel with megabus?
Free Wi-Fi onboard*
Charging points onboard*
Free 20kg luggage allowance
Great value fares
4 million happy customers
* Subject to availability
Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) to Leeds bus details
Gatwick Airport (North Terminal)
• International / long-haul flights – check-in opens 4 hours prior to departure
• European flights – check-in opens 3 hours prior to departure
• Domestic flights (UK & Ireland) – check-in opens 2 hours prior to departure
Use Gatwick Airport's terminal guide to check whether you need North or South Terminal.
To get between terminals, simply take the inter-terminal shuttle service. It runs every few minutes 24/7 and with a journey time of just two minutes.
From North Terminal simply follow the signs for South Terminal to get the shuttle.
Monday - Sunday 0500 - 2330
Never been on one of our buses? Well now you can experience what we have to offer from the comfort of your own home.
Check out the megabus experience with our amazing videos and 3D tours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Other popular routes
- Leeds to Gatwick Airport (North Terminal)
- Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) to Heathrow Airport T2 & T3 (also T4 & T5 via Shuttle)
- Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) to Oxford (Thornhill)
- Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) to Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
- London to Leeds
- Newcastle (upon Tyne) to Leeds
- Bristol to Leeds
- York to Bridgwater
- Nottingham University to Silverstone